jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

All new, all the same

First at all i must warn you that a i have a very bad memory. My brain works droping the last things i do. But, i could start for the beginning of the academic year and slowly the ideas will appear again. So, this year in my carreer, cinema, we have to do fiction, it is a new experience for all my classmates. Although it was very exciting, our timetable was the worst. We get out of class very late all days and if that wasn't enough we have to stay more time for some meetings for next homeworks and projects.


Some thing i remember very clear is when we made our first shortfilm all the team worked very professional, that satisfy me a lot, and i have a good feeling after the shooting. It was the first time that my role was as a producer. It was a charge with a lot of responsability, i had to get an colect the objects, the actors, search the locations and manage the budget. It was an interesting job, but wasn't my favorite.


Talking about sports and physical activities, i do nothing, once a time i take salsa's lessons, i am very fond of dancing, but i don't have the enough time to do it.



Another important thing to say is my facination for travelling. I think that know another places and cultures are one of the most significative things of life. So, i have a kind of policy: travel once a year to a foreign country. This year the destiny is Cuba. I found it out the last term, i thought that the journey was suspended, but it wasn't, so in winter's vacation i did the preparations.



My personal life, it's too personal, if you'll forgive the repretition, so it was everything for now.

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds like you had a good semester and I think it´s great that you try and go to a new country every year. How many countries have you visited so far?
    Becareful with the spelling of some of your words. Maybe try using a spellcheck before you post.

    Nice work.

    ResponderEliminar